Thank You For Your Interest in FutureM 2012!
Proposals Due: Friday, June 29th, 2012
When submitting a session idea, keep in mind we are looking for:
• Forward-thinking and futuristic topics about, or changing, the world of modern Marketing
• New and unique ideas, either in format or approach to the topic.
• Fun and engaging experiences. We want FutureM to be an experience like no other.
• Content that is targeted to at least one or more of segments of the marketing & technology community.
When we select which sessions will be part of the 2012 experience, preference will be given to those that demonstrate futuristic concepts and ideas; we will not accept sessions that are a sales pitch or are just about a specific product.
FutureM will provide the following to event partners:
• An account manager to work with you throughout the event planning and implementation process to ensure a great experience for you and your attendees.
• A guaranteed location for sessions 1-3 hours in length at one of our three main venues (we cannot guarantee a location for half-day or full day events).
• A centralized event registration system, managed by FutureM staff.
• Pre-event and onsite registration management, including the printing and distribution of name badges and staffing to check-in attendees.
• A comprehensive awareness campaign about FutureM as a whole, including press releases & outreach, calendar listings, email marketing campaigns and social media promotions.
• An event tool kit - including discount codes, email templates, branding guidelines and other materials - to help you tell the world about your involvement in FutureM.
As a FutureM session partner, we ask our event partners to:
• Create the content and recruit the speakers for your proposed session.
• Utilize your marketing channels to promote your event as part of the larger FutureM experience.
• Include the FutureM brand in all promotions of your event (before, during and after your event).
• Agree that attendees of your session are required to have purchased a FutureM pass in order to attend your session
• Agree to a management fee to cover the cost of FutureM’s management of your session; fees will range as follows:
• 1-3 hour session - $250
• ½ day session - $500
• Full day session - $1,000
If you have any questions, please contact Jaime Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's get started!